What is Post Cycle Support? Only the best surefire way to make sure that you lock in your gains and avoid any kind of shut down after running a cycle such as a PH, AAS, or any muscle building/hormonal compounds. No longer will you have to worry about losing strength, losing the hard earned lean mass that you have gained, or having your sex drive fall into the gutter and become non existant. Post Cycle Support has your back as probably the best safety net you can get for a PCT. Even if your just looking to make some new gains, Post cycle support could be a great product for you. Many users have reported further gains once they start taking Post Cycle Support. Simply put, Post Cycle support is the most reliable and functional PCT available anywhere. Get it today and keep your gains!
Take 2 Capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening.
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that 'One Two Punch' for estrogen control. Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. 
Horny Goat Weed:
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). 
On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin.  What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. 
Quercetin & Piperine:
Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol.  This not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals.  Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY?
Gordon H. Perth Australia:
"I used this for a tren cycle I did. I see other guys saying they can’t get it up, or they lose a lot of muscle during PCT. When I used POST Cycle Support with TestoPRO I didn’t lose any size, actually gained a few pounds during PCT. And my libido was going great, the gf was pretty impressed lol Well that is about it the stuff worked and I won’t cycle again without it. Pretty simple it does what it is suppose to why mess with success "
Ivan T. Richmond, VA:
"I did an OTC PCT and included POST Cycle Support. Ended the Cycle and the next day started with POST Cycle Support and Act X. They worked really well together. Only lost 1 lb of the 12lbs I gained during the cycle and I think most of that was water. I have another cycle starting in one week and I already bought the POST Cycle Support and this time I am trying ACT X with TestoPRO "
Mike T. Ontario Canada:
"I used this with some research chems after my last two cycles. I gained 12 lbs on the first cycle and even more on the 2nd one. I kept almost every pound after the cycle while using POST Cycle Support, TestoPRO and Glycobol. Now they call those 3 the SWOLE Stack. Back then it was just 3 sups I thought would work well together, maybe they will give me a cut of the profits lol I am now 220lbs at less than 10% body fat. I will never do another cycle without having POST Cycle Support ready to use afterwards. AI makes some good stuff and I think maybe this one is their best "
Shane Snively, New Philadelphia, Ohio:
"I just finished up a bottle of the post cycle support from AI that i used as a PCT from a pro hormone cycle and it did everything that you could possibly ask a PCT to do and more! It brought me back quickly and even helped me feel like i was still on and i didn't lose any of my strength from the cycle. I started taking the HGH pro just a few weeks ago and it helped me harden up from the water retention of my pro hormone cycle. Wish I would have started them at the same time I think the two of these as a stack could have been even better than the pro-hormone cycle was to begin with. I love this company and I am hooked for life!!
I am very excited about my next venture into the world of AI. I am going to do the SWOLE STACK with MOTIVATE. I will be tracking my gains and will post the results for everyone to see at the conclusion. I would say wish me luck but with the quality of AI products I'm sure i will not be needing it!"
Q. What is Post Cycle Support?
A. Post Cycle Support is a product that boosts testosterone and balances out estrogen, resulting in increase muscle mass, strength, and fat loss. It helps lock down gain after taking PH, AAS, or any other hormonal/muscle building compounds.
Q. How should I dose this?
A. 2 servings per day. One serving is 2 pills.
Q. Do I need to take this with food?
A. You can take Post Cycle Support with any of your meals twice per day.
Q. How long can I take this?
A. 4-8 week cycles are of most benefit.
Q. Can I take Post cycle support even if I have never used any PH, AAS, or other hormonal products?
A. Yes. Post Cycle support can be used at any point to help accomplish your fitness goals.
1. Trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, increases sperm output in healthy rats. Juan ME, González-Pons E, Munuera T, Ballester J, Rodríguez-Gil JE, Planas JM. J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60
2. The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Wang Y, Lee KW, Chan FL, Chen S, Leung LK. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11
3. Estrogenic and antiestrogenic properties of resveratrol in mammary tumor models.Bhat KP, Lantvit D, Christov K, Mehta RG, Moon RC, Pezzuto JM. Cancer Res. 2001 Oct 15;61(20):7456-63
4. The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB, Yang QT. Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.
5. Determination of rat urinary metabolites of icariin in vivo and estrogenic activities of its metabolites on MCF-7 cells.Liu J, Ye H, Lou Y. Pharmazie. 2005 Feb;60(2):120-5
6. Estrogenic effects of two derivatives of icariin on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells.Ye HY, Lou YJ. Phytomedicine. 2005 Nov;12(10):735-41
7. Preparation of two derivatives from icariin and investigation of their estrogen-like effects.Ye HY, Liu J, Lou YJ.Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005 Mar;34(2):131-6
8. Inhibition of estrone sulfatase in human liver microsomes by quercetin and other flavonoids.Huang Z, Fasco MJ, Kaminsky LS. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Sep-Oct;63(1-3):9-15
9. Piperine modulates permeability characteristics of intestine by inducing alterations in membrane dynamics: influence on brush border membrane fluidity, ultrastructure and enzyme kinetics.Khajuria A, Thusu N, Zutshi U. Phytomedicine. 2002 Apr;9(3):224-31
10. Impairment of UDP-glucose dehydrogenase and glucuronidation activities in liver and small intestine of rat and guinea pig in vitro by piperine.Reen RK, Jamwal DS, Taneja SC, Koul JL, Dubey RK, Wiebel FJ, Singh J. Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Jul 20;46(2):229-38