- RecoverPRO Review Review by Bobby
- After looking for a new BCAAs and recovery product, I found just what I was looking for after getting a hold of RecoverPRO. The amount of leucine and other BCAAs in this product meets the evidence-based research on amino acid minimums and is the perfect fit into my diet. Not only this but the taste of these flavors are amazing! I could drink this all day! I look forward to purchasing more and keeping this product in my stack year round! (Posted on 8/23/14)
- Staple in anyones supplement stack! Review by dylanhowe
- Recover Pro has a unique blend of amino acids that allow progress to be saved when it comes to working out! Many top level bodybuilders know the power of a 4:1:1 ratio with leucine in the beginning being an anti-catabolic agent! Plus it tastes excellent!!!! (Posted on 8/20/14)
- GREAT product! Review by Troach
- This is a GREAT product! You can't go wrong with either flavor. Ever since I've added recoverpro to my diet while working out, my soreness has decreased immensely! It also adds for a great energy boost in the middle of a workout :) If you are looking for a product to help muscles recover, this is DEFINITELY for you! (Posted on 1/11/14)
- MUST BUY! Review by Tara
- RecoverPRO has to be one of the BEST recovery products I've tried to this day (&& I've sampled many). Not only is the taste AWESOME, the price is great && IT WORKS! I use this product twice a day because I love it so much and its so tastey! I've also made shakes mixed with Magic Matcha (YUMMMMY) =] I'd recomend this product to anyone! (Posted on 10/8/13)
- THE BOMB Review by david
- I absolutely love this stuff! I have ordered it multiple times and it helps improve my recovery times after super intense workouts! Especially leg days! The taste is phenomenal! probably the best tasting bcaa drink I have ever had! I highly recommend! (Posted on 7/13/13)
- Great Product! Review by Pacaveli27
- I have used both lemon and raspberry. I prefer the raspberry as far as tastes goes and for some reason or other it appears to mix up a little easier than the lemon does as well. Regardless, you won't go wrong with either as far as flavor and performance goes! On top of all of that, it comes at a price that is really hard to beat. (Posted on 7/12/13)
- RecoverPro Review Review by dk5bdubs
- Absolutely loved this BCAA supplement from AI Sports Nutrition. I have used this supplement before, during and after my workouts to help my body recover and I definitely noticed increased endurance and less soreness the following day. The flavors were excellent as well and when mixed with ice cold water, made for an excellent "treat." Highly recommended. (Posted on 7/12/13)
- awesone taste Review by jaymarkey
even though ive only used free sampke of this product,
the taste alone is worth every penny let alone how good it is
for you ..yet another AIsports product ill be investing in (Posted on 7/12/13)
- The Best BCAA Review by Paco Curve
Smell: 10/10- Raspberry
Taste- 10/10 Raspberry- I would drink this just for fun, it is like kool aid and is so good I can't believe this has no cals or carbs. It is a more tart flavor, but sweet at the same time.
Taste 8/10 Lemon- Doesn't mask as well raspberry a little less light on flavor.
Solubility- Both- very good, but it is a LIGHT LIGHT powder and can blow around easily, some flakes stay at the top, but just shake it like crazy. I use 5 scoops of raspberry for a gallon and sip it all workout. Its very light and not thick.
Effectiveness- Solid profile, has the key ingredients without extras that do little anyways.
Price- Can get the 1,000 gram for around 35 bucks if you look around.
One thing- COME UP WITH MORE FLAVORS, I CAN'T KEEP GOING WITH RASPBERRY. WATERMELON PLEASE.
(Posted on 5/12/12)
- Best tasting and working Bcaa's I've ever tried!! Review by Quintal89
- Got a bottle of AI's recover pro and it has made a huge difference when it comes to recovering. I take 3 scoops during my workout and 2 more before bed. My muscles have recovered much faster since I started adding this to my supplement stack. The Raspberry is absolutely delicious! Put all other bcaa products to shame. Would recommend this to anyone wanting a good tasting product that actually works! (Posted on 1/9/12)