Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
- The Best BCAA Review by Paco Curve
Smell: 10/10- Raspberry
Taste- 10/10 Raspberry- I would drink this just for fun, it is like kool aid and is so good I can't believe this has no cals or carbs. It is a more tart flavor, but sweet at the same time.
Taste 8/10 Lemon- Doesn't mask as well raspberry a little less light on flavor.
Solubility- Both- very good, but it is a LIGHT LIGHT powder and can blow around easily, some flakes stay at the top, but just shake it like crazy. I use 5 scoops of raspberry for a gallon and sip it all workout. Its very light and not thick.
Effectiveness- Solid profile, has the key ingredients without extras that do little anyways.
Price- Can get the 1,000 gram for around 35 bucks if you look around.
One thing- COME UP WITH MORE FLAVORS, I CAN'T KEEP GOING WITH RASPBERRY. WATERMELON PLEASE.
(Posted on 5/12/12)
- Best tasting and working Bcaa's I've ever tried!! Review by Quintal89
- Got a bottle of AI's recover pro and it has made a huge difference when it comes to recovering. I take 3 scoops during my workout and 2 more before bed. My muscles have recovered much faster since I started adding this to my supplement stack. The Raspberry is absolutely delicious! Put all other bcaa products to shame. Would recommend this to anyone wanting a good tasting product that actually works! (Posted on 1/9/12)
- AWESOME Review by phatmike0704
- tried both flavors and love both, i can never decide which to choose so i buy both. this is the only bcaa product i take and always will be. so many servings!!!!!!!!!! (Posted on 1/6/12)
- RecoverPro Taste Review by AaronJP
- Ive used one tub or RecoverPro, as far as taste wise on the lemon flavor and the value/size you cant go wrong. Definetly give this a shot. (Posted on 1/5/12)
- Amazing Recovery Product Review by LEXAGON
- Absolutely love RecoverPRO. By far the best BCAA product I have used. My recovery has been reduced by 50% at least maybe more. Used as an intra, and sometimes during the day. I would highly recommend this to people (actually I have). Plus the taste is amazing! :) (Posted on 1/4/12)
- Taste is great Review by Jumpshot903
- Ive been through 3 tubs of Rasberry RecoverPro and 1 Tub of Lemon and i must say these are the best tasting BCAAs i've ever had the Rasberry is sooooooo good just nice and tart and full flavor, and for the price you literally can't beat it i will never go to any other BCAA as long as a i live. (Posted on 1/4/12)
- Recover Like A Pro Review by Meister
Those of us that had to choke down the earlier supplements (years past) can definitely appreciate AI and what they have done. In the past you would mix the product, chug it down, add more water, mix the product still left in the cup, chug again and continue until it was all gone. Then you would have to chew 2 to 3 antacids to fight the heartburn it was going to give you. Followed by a piece of gum to fight the breath that the heartburn gave you due to the product you had to chug.
From the moment you twist the lid off of the container until you put your cup down, you'll be in love. This stuff has the natural smell that a product should have instead of one that reminds you of a chemical you would clean your sink with. You scoop it into your cup, start shaking and before you know it...it is 99% dissolved. 1% is left on top in the form of a lemon foam, but it too is delicious! You put the cup to your mouth, sip and enjoy!!! No more chugging and spilling it down your face. This stuff is so good that you could honestly drink it for no other reason than to enjoy a refreshing beverage.
I have not found a product that delivers the results, taste and solubility that this one CAN AND DOES!!!! (Posted on 10/10/11)
- Amazing tasting BCAA product!!! Review by JudoJosh
For a BCAA product, which typically taste terrible if left unflavored, RecoverPRO tastes pretty damn good!!!! I preferred the raspberry over the lemon, but both were great and neither were too tart or bitter. It was refreshing to drink a BCAA mix as opposed to my standard method of dump and chug. Mixes better in 12oz than most 4:1:1 BCAA I have used mixes, so BIG thumbs up for that! Overall, RecoverPRO is well-flavored and holds it's own against Xtend, Purple Wraath, and other flavored BCAA mixes AND at a way better-than-average price!
(Posted on 10/6/11)
- Solid Great tasting BCAA Review by Bolanrox
RecoverPro never failed to impress. It has to be one of the best tasting and easiest mixing BCAA's out there. Give it a few shakes and it is good to go. After running two tubs of Xtend's original formula i had written off the Intraworkout BCAAs. Nothing like chunks of powder crystals caught in your throat mid workout to break your concentration.
I was sold after on sample pouch. I ended up going with Red Raspberry but both flavors are great! (Posted on 10/5/11)
- One of the most cost effective/tasty BCAA's out today! Review by schizm
Mixability: 8-10oz of water, shook it ‘violently’ for a few secs...mostly dissolved, just a few leucine particles floating.
Taste: light/tart lemon...reminded me of what I think a sugar free lemon head would taste like.
Overall: I used preWO as part of my BCAA/EAA fasted training ritual....would I use? Definatley! Would I recommend to others, you betch ya! Cost effective, useful and tasty! Go on with yo badd self AI!
Mixability: 8-10oz water, shook it slightly longer than what I did for the lemon, pretty much all dissolved, slight froth sitting on top.
Taste: light/tart, would describe the flavor as a Cran-raspberry. Very enjoyable & refreshing!
Overall: Would definitely use...will definitely use. Again very affordable, good, simple profile and great taste, good work AI!
(Posted on 10/3/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total